Large scale CO2 hydrate production and deposition may be expedited through
the use of a large scale Ocean Thermal Conversion plant positioned over the
target sequestration trough. Here is a paper outlining such a system (Fig.
30). http://www.wolfhilbertz.com/downloads/1979/hilbertz_IEEE_1979.pdf

<http://www.wolfhilbertz.com/downloads/1979/hilbertz_IEEE_1979.pdf>This type
of instillation could have a number of second/third level advantages. I
could list a half dozen, however the additional advantages should be
obvious. Dr. Rau has compiled work which goes beyond Hilbertz yet I have to
leave that to Greg to explain.

Thanks,