Hi Folks,

Bhaskar, Thanks for the clarification(s). I was hoping to encourage you to
give us more information. The list of questions you posted is a challenge.
Can you venture a "guess" as to the answers. I know you would prefer "proof"
backing any ventured comment, yet your questions are far reaching and thus
would take years to establish the many "facts" sought out by your
questions.

This forum is not a "Formal" Peer Review Journal. You have the freedom to
speculate. Trust me, being "wrong" is not that painful with this group. I
have yet to be "right". I personally would like to hear your.....
opinions..... concerning the possible answers to your questions.

Thanks,

Michael

*Michael Hayes*
*360-708-4976*