What I found particularly objectionable was that the God framing and
inaccurate representation of our efforts (as Josh noted) was done by a
magazine intended to be representing the technical community, just the type
of communication that we would hope would be accurate in explaining a
technical issue. I would not have been surprised if the headline had
appeared in the National Enquirer and the like—but, to my mind, a supposedly
technical magazine should be held to a higher standard. There are enough
misconceptions out there to be explained without this.

Mike