Hi Folks,

I'm currently designing an agroponics system for my 18 ac. lake which will
harvest lake bed methane to help heat/power the system.

The relevent aspect of this work, to the Stolaroff paper, is the means of
harvesting the lake bed methane. The anchoring system will be a simple
arrangement of plastic/rubber film using a light weight frame and a vaccum
hose/pump.

I have no estimates of the amount which will be harvested and the work will
take a few months to produce any data. Stolaroff paper points out the need
for using up this type of methane and the production of food is a good way
to do so.

If any one on  this list is interested in following this project, please
let me know and I will keep you up to date.

Best,

Michael