Hi Greg,

This committee, if it really wants reality and a correctly balanced view of
the evidence, should call for testimony from Jennifer Francis, on the link
between Arctic warming, jet stream behaviour and the increase in weather
extremes, which have been evident over the past few years.

She is the co-author of a paper being presented at the AGU that is meeting
this week in San Francisco, from where I am typing this email.

For anybody at AGU, her talk is 8.45 on Thursday, room 3012 in Moscone West.

She is not prone to exaggeration - indeed she is modest and honest.

Cheers, John