List

        Warning.   This is a 70 minute, 2011 film about global population
growth that could/might offend some on the list.  I hope not, since we need to
celebrate Earth Day and because I find it well done and it ties well to our
list's emphasis on helping the poor and the environment.  Normally available
only through rental - free for the next few days.

        Al Bartlett, a friend and in the movie, was a world expert on
exponential growth - passed away recently.  His long-term strong
anti-exponential growth message is here.

Ron