Worth noting perhaps that the NAS has done careful studies of climate
impacts http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=12877 so one response to
the limitations of the climate intervention study is to suggest that the
climate stabilization/impacts report be read together with the climate
intervention study. This is a familiar lawyerly technique (where there is
doubt, construe all parts of a contract together so as to achieve a
reasonable rather than an absurd reading) which may help in dealing with
policy types.
ᐧ