The syngas produced would need to be sequestered, but the technology itself
does do the *removal* process, so it at least has CDR potential. Those
other papers look very interesting. It would be great to see a comparison
of the energy efficiency of these various technologies. I would also note
that, at least in my personal opinion, we should avoid encouraging the use
of hydrogen as a fuel, given its numerous disadvantages and inefficiencies
compared to other options.

--
Adam Dorr
University of California Los Angeles School of Public Affairs