Dear Geoengineering group.

My name is Dr Ben Kolosz and I am a sustainability scientist working at
Newcastle University on the SUCCESS project (
http://research.ncl.ac.uk/success/).  Our research is investigating the
capacity of previously developed vacant urban land (known as ‘urban
brownfield’ land) to capture CO2 from the atmosphere and store it in the
soil in mineral form as calcium carbonate.  This carbon capture process is
one of many potential benefits (or ‘ecosystem services’) that could be
provided by urban brownfield soils and we need your help with a survey to
help us understand how people from different sectors value these different
benefits.  Please complete the short online survey here
<https://newcastle.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/success-ecosystem-services-stakeholder-survey-geo-eng>
.

Many thanks in advance for your help with our research.

Best wishes,

Ben

--

Dr Ben Kolosz

Research Associate (Sustainability)

SUCCESS Project @SUCCESS_NCL
<https://owa.ncl.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=rsZJLSq0b0SXi0tTUOCPuH90uU8O09EI2nAFKCxuzxZstCwa6UUjnnQwj8F-1EUQWoAhTnAMH98.&URL=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fSUCCESS_NCL>

Project website: https://research.ncl.ac.uk/success

School of Civil Engineering & Geosciences

Floor 3 Devonshire Building

Newcastle University

Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU