Michael

The influence of CDR technology is plain. It underpins the Paris Agreement.
This has kicked mitigation into the long grass.  We will, pending CDR, be
allowed to eat too much meat, waste too much food, use inefficient cars,
and have poorly insulated buildings and homes. We will move goods too far
in vehicles that are themselves too energy inefficient. We will continue to
chop down forests and degrade soils.

Whether this is down to carelessness (Morale Hazard) or malfeasance (moral
hazard) depends largely on the motives of those lobbying for such policies.

I remain of the opinion that our contribution to the debate is significant.

Thanks

Andrew Lockley