I don't normally bump stuff on this list, but this fund deserves it. It's a
massive pot of money.

My longtime coauthor and I, cc, will be applying for some of the money. Our
research interests are typically around novel funding/governance models.

If anyone would like to compare notes, piggyback on our bid, or simply
sabotage it to help with climbing the greasy pole - then please do get in

Andrew Lockley