Not all technologies reduce in price with production scale. Firstly, input
costs can be controlling factors (ie energy for DAC). Secondly, the
innovation step may reduce in costs with production scale, but that step
itself may be small. EG Carbon Engineering uses a lot of off the shelf
technology, which is already produced at scale. Their assembly, etc. may
reduce in price, but there's no guarantee of any major cost change
resulting.

Andrew