This issues I see (briefly) are as follows
1) non-natural substance - in contrast of SO2, mimicking volcanoes
2) mass flux likely FAR higher per unit of forcing (many orders of
magnitude)
3) deposition would be into ocean - unclear if it floats or sinks. If
floating, will be eaten by surface animals, and end up covered in
plankton/algae. If sinking, would end up in sediments, and possibly
ingested (esp in shallow waters)
4) sheer impracticability of distribution in remote and hostile areas