In the paper
http://www.chichilnisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Energy-Security-Economic-Development-and-Global-Warming-Addressing-short-and-long-term-challenges-2009..pdf

is formalized the relationship between technology development and economics
where the feedback is positive
The more development ( based upon renewable energy hydrogen from water and
carbon from the sky ( like nature does )
the better the climate and environment become .

There is no doubt as modern cellphones demonstrate that technology has economic
and social implications but if instead of technology defining our future we
define technology to give us the future we want
This new type of innovation which I call Mindful Innovation is discussed at
https://elkcoastinstitute.org/

Sent from my iPhone