From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com [mailto:geoengineering@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Leon Di Marco
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 5:48 PM
To: geoengineering <geoengineering@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [geo] Re: Geoengineering and Capitalism

Im afraid that both of these replies illustrate the problems associated with
SRM in the form of MCB.    We simply dont know what the effect of the large
scale (ie sufficient to have noticeable effect) implementation of any SRM
technique will be and the public will not be impressed by these arguments.  I
agree with the thrust of Renaud's comment on the hierarchy of response with CDR
being by far the best approach.  What constitutes an emergency sufficient to
employ SRM remains to be seen.

LDM