Yes, related. F. Stuart Chapin is a highly respected arctic ecosystem
ecologist. Sergey Zimov has some interesting ideas here, but it's also
pretty wacky. My question is, will it work?

Here are some links to some of the Pleistocene Park popular press stories
and their own website:
http://www.pleistocenepark.ru/en/
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/04/pleistocene-park/517779/
https://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/519000/the-russian-scientists-bringing-back-the-ice-age/