*COMPARISON OF ABECCS AND ADACCS PERFORMANCE USING MODEL DESIGNS*

*ABECCS numbers from Green et al  for Hawaii   above*
*ADACCS numbers  from LDM calculation see below*

*Total land area in Hawaii    2800 ha   in each case*

*                      Algae Land  ha         Eucalyptus Land   ha
DAC Land  ha        Electricity Output /year    TJ      CO2 Output / year
  tonnes      algae protein yield   tonnes / year*
*ABECCS      121                              2680
                                           61
                  29,600                                          121*

*ADACCS       1200
             1600                          4800
                 1.5  M                                         1200*

*Thus  ADACCS yields 10x the protein mass,  50 x the CO2,    and 80 x the
electricity output of the ABECCS system *

*ADACCS system design parameters-*
Low Concentration silicon PVT hybrid  power with 18% solar electricity
conversion efficiency and 50% solar thermal conversion efficiency at 85C
producing  173 MW average electrical power gross output at 200 w/m2  mean
insolation    ,     157 MW net output

DAC machine  with 26,000 m2 aperture area and 10m/s air velocity with 50%
CO2 capture rate,   processing  320 tonnes of air per second using 16MW of
electric power
and 50% operating capacity factor .       Thermal energy requirement  5 GJ
/  tonne CO2