Andy, having looked at your* Earth's Future *paper, may I point out that
there are physical materials, such as boron nitride (so called 'white
graphite”) that, even in graphene-thin flakes, combine strong restrahl
reflectivity in the thermal IR, with complete transparency to most of the
solar power spectrum.

Sulfur hexafluoride is both expensive and *very, very* long-lasting- its
deliberate release might be the opening salvo of The 100 Years Climate War.