I would hope the question they will be looking at is the relative disease impacts of global warming with and without climate engineering, as that is the choice that lies ahead. Consideration of whether climate intervention causes disease or other impacts relative to the present climate is informative, but any incremental disease in such a comparison is really a consequence of inadequately offset global warming, not due to climate engineering.

Mike MacCracken