Black shales formed in anoxic oceans caused by super greenhouse gas conditions
are the mechanism by which the planet gets rid of excess CO2, but it takes
millions of years to do so!

Ironically, most of the world’s oil supply comes from precisely such sources!

That is why the US, Russia, and Saudi Arabia are working hand in glove to
prevent any political action to reverse global warming, as they did again
yesterday blocking action on the IPCC report (even though it severely
underestimates impacts):
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46496967
<https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46496967>

This amounts to killing the planet for willful ignorance and short sighted
greed.

Thomas J. F. Goreau, PhD
President, Global Coral Reef Alliance
President, Biorock Technology Inc.
Coordinator, Soil Carbon Alliance
Coordinator, United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development Small Island
Developing States Partnership in New Sustainable Technologies
37 Pleasant Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
gor...@bestweb.net
www.globalcoral.org
Skype: tomgoreau
Tel: (1) 617-864-4226

Books:

Geotherapy: Innovative Methods of Soil Fertility Restoration, Carbon
Sequestration, and Reversing CO2 Increase
http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466595392
<http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466595392>

Innovative Methods of Marine Ecosystem Restoration
http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466557734
<http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466557734>

The Green Disc, New Technologies for a New Future: Innovative Methods for
Sustainable Development
http://www.greenthindisc.org <http://www.greenthindisc.org/>

No one can change the past, everyone can change the future

When lies trump truth, the dark ages begin