Hi All

We could also use the ideas on institutional legitimacy to regulate space junk, plastic waste disposal, excessive routine antibiotic use with life stock, bee-extermination, the use of helium for party balloons and unsolicited email.

Stephen

Emeritus Professor of Engineering Design. School of Engineering, University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3DW, Scotland s.sal...@ed.ac.uk, Tel +44 (0)131 650 5704, Cell 07795 203 195, WWW.homepages.ed.ac.uk/shs, YouTube Jamie Taylor Power for Change