This is very important for engineering, as it favours high-altitude
technologies (rockets, guns) vs air-breathing aircraft.

What is the optimal injection altitude, in your opinion? At some point, the
aerosol or precursor would be at risk of mixing into the mesosphere.

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geoengineering/CAJ3C-067C-sq55NaVUemEa9Wf9%2B7tpRY08%3DQKjjrm9%2B_Yqb8DQ%40mail.gmail.com.