Poster's note: IDK whether this has any SRM/CDR relevant chapters, but I'm
sure many people on these lists will want to sign up, anyway. Feedback on
likely contents would be useful.

https://apps.ipcc.ch/comments/ar6wg1/sod/register.php

Working Group I contribution to the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report -
RegistrationSecond Order Draft Expert Review

The Expert Review of the Second Order Draft Draft of the Working Group I
Contribution to the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report will run from 02 Mar 2020
to 26 Apr 2020. Registration will be open until *2020-04-19 23:59 (CST)*.
Chapters you are interested in reviewing
ATLAS
Chapter 1: Framing, context, methods
Chapter 2: Changing state of the climate system
Chapter 3: Human influence on the climate system
Chapter 4: Future global climate: scenario-based projections and near-term
information
Chapter 5: Global carbon and other biogeochemical cycles and feedbacks
Chapter 6: Short-lived climate forcers
Chapter 7: The Earth's energy budget, climate feedbacks, and climate
sensitivity
Chapter 8: Water cycle changes
Chapter 9: Ocean, cryosphere, and sea level change
Chapter 10: Linking global to regional climate change
Chapter 11: Weather and climate extreme events in a changing climate
Chapter 12: Climate change information for regional impact and for risk
assessment
Technical Summary
Glossary
Annex I - Observations