I can't consider as equivalent, or as comparable a full portfolio of very
very different technologies, and talk about them indistinctly.

Some are all over the entire world and show limited reversibility (SAI, 2
years to come back to initial if something unexpected and wrong happens),
and others are localized and can be stopped in a couple of days if
necessary. Some can be "fine tuned" in order *not to induce* " *Large
changes in the hydrological cycle and in the ecosystems functioning*"

*Why the studies showing the possibilities of "fine tuning" and seasonal
adaptation of MCB and other technologies are never mentioned?*
*Paulo Artaxo*

*University of São Paulo Institute of Physics*

*Solar geoengineering poses major dangers in terms of climate impacts.
Large changes in the hydrological cycle and in the ecosystems functioning
will certain happen. Also governance is a nightmare. Who will implement and
control the process? What will be the role of developing countries in the
control of the possible deployment?*