Yes, keep in mind it took Al Gore nearly 20 years to accept that climate
*adaptation* was not a "form of laziness" (as he wrote in 1992) and has to
be pursued as vigorously as CO2 mitigation.
Wrote on this in Nat Geo: http://j.mp/adaptationrises

Not surprised it will take longer for him to be more nuanced on SRM - at
least on examining it carefully.

--
*ANDREW REVKIN*
*Founding Director, Initiative on Communication & Sustainability*