Hi Andrew,

A complementary thought on this subject.
Carbon Dioxide Removal, GHG  Removal (GGR) and NETs are completely
different from GEOENGINEERING, and many of us don't want to see GEO or SRM
or SAI be associated with CDR in the public mind. *This is the principal
reason why the CDR list has been created.*
I personally feel very uncomfortable with the N°1 poster on the CDR list
being named  *Geoeng Info* <infogeo...@gmail.com>.
Would it be possible for you to change that name and that email address?

Many thanks in advance for taking into consideration the public perception.
Best,
Renaud