Hello!

Here is a list of recent podcasts on the topics of geoengineering.

Hope you enjoy it!

---------

*MEER - Ye Tao*
by Reviewer 2 Does Geoengineering

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3FoPqTyixPRetNbjVRI5kN

Can your humble bathroom mirror be the basis of a terrestrial solar
geoengineering scheme? Ye Tao looks at scaling this simple solution - with
the surprise bonus of a huge reduction in solar energy costs, when compared
to sulfur aerosols.

*Geoengineering The Planet*
by Discovery

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct2zqc

Geoengineering is already underway from Australia to the Arctic as
scientists try to save places threatened by global heating. It’s time for a
global conversation about how we research these powerful techniques, with
agreements on how and where to deploy them. Global temperature today is
1.2°C hotter than pre industrial levels and it is causing climate change
and sea level rise, threatening the lives and livelihoods of millions of
people. Coral reef ecosystems are headed for extinction within decades;
glacial melt is speeding up with runaway consequences; agriculture has been
hit by drought and extreme weather…. And as our carbon emissions rise, it’s
only going to get worse, because we’re headed this century for at least 3°C
of temperature rise if governments meet their netzero targets.