Hi everyone! I bring to you a small list of recent videos on the topics of
geoengineering.

There's a playlist with more videos on topic, you can check it here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF8369A27273314D8

Enjoy! Hope we all have a great coming week.

*COP26 Press Conference about Marine Cloud Brightening*
https://youtu.be/P7mVI8o6xKc?list=PLF8369A27273314D8

by Thomas Reis

Press Conference about Marine Cloud Brightening with Salter, Beckwith and
Wadham more Information about SRM and Climate on
http://twitter.com/peakaustria

*Governing Solar Radiation Modification*
https://youtu.be/GrorwMpqMAA?list=PLF8369A27273314D8

by C2G Carnegie Climate Governance Initiative

Janos Pasztor, Executive Director of the Carnegie Climate Governance
Initiative (C2G) discusses C2G’s project to strengthen multilateral
governance for Solar Radiation Modification (SRM) at the Paris Peace Forum,
held 11-13 November 2021.