De: "Mike MacCracken" <mmacc...@comcast.net>
À: rpbai...@gmail.com, "Clive Elsworth" <cl...@endorphinsoftware.co.uk>
Cc: "Daphne Wysham" <dap...@methaneaction.org>, "H simmens"
<hsimm...@gmail.com>, "John Nissen" <johnnissen2...@gmail.com>, "Robert Tulip"
<rtulip2...@yahoo.com.au>, "geoengineering" <geoengineering@googlegroups.com>,
"Planetary Restoration" <planetary-restorat...@googlegroups.com>, "Shaun
Fitzgerald" <sd...@cam.ac.uk>, "Hugh.Hunt" <he...@cam.ac.uk>,
"healthy-planet-action-coalition"
<healthy-planet-action-coalit...@googlegroups.com>, "Andrew Lockley"
<andrew.lock...@gmail.com>
Envoyé: Dimanche 30 Janvier 2022 16:45:18
Objet: Re: [HCA-list] Re: [geo] Solar geoengineering: The case for an
international non-use agreement

And studies/analyses I've done a good bit back suggest the same thing. See

MacCracken, M. C., H-J. Shin, K. Caldeira, and G. Ban-Weiss, 2013: Climate
response to solar insolation reductions in high latitudes, Earth Systems
Dynamics , 4 , 301-315, 2013; [ http://www.earth-syst-dynam.net/4/301/2013/ |
www.earth-syst-dynam.net/4/301/2013/ ] ; doi:10.5194/esd-4-301-2013.

MacCracken, M. C., 2016: The rationale for accelerating regionally focused
climate intervention research, Earth’s Future 4 , 649-657,
doi:10.1002/2016EF000450.

Glad to hear of recent work in this area.

Mike