Poster's note: abstract won't copy for some reason. I'm posting this
because I'm interested in whether MCB might affect this. MCB could shorten
CH4 lifetime in the troposphere, by effective removal of HMPTF (which
competes with methane for OH).

Rapid cloud removal of dimethyl sulfide oxidation products limits SO2 and
cloud condensation nuclei production in the marine atmosphere

https://www.pnas.org/doi/epdf/10.1073/pnas.2110472118