Thanks to Leon for this information

Dec 02 2022

3rd International Conference on Negative CO2 Emissions

*18-21 June 2024, Mathematical Institute, Oxford, UK*

CO2RE is delighted to be hosting the 3rd International Conference on
Negative CO2 Emissions
<https://co2re.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94f5b80aae291cdfe82e6f739&id=8846b9a8a1&e=2056c3cb14>
in Oxford. The event will take place at the Mathematical Institute, *Oxford*,
from 18-21 June *2024*.

Please register your interest
<https://co2re.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94f5b80aae291cdfe82e6f739&id=6068a29204&e=2056c3cb14>
and you will be kept up to date with arrangements.
https://www.negativeco2emissions2024.com/

CO2RE is the UK’s national research hub on Greenhouse Gas Removal.
co2re.org / <https://co2re.org/>
Find out more <https://co2re.org/what-we-do/>

Funded by UKRI, at CO2RE we conduct research on Greenhouse Gas Removal,
co-ordinate demonstration projects around the UK, connect to other national
and international programmes and commission grants through a flexible fund.

Who we are

CO2RE is a group of researchers and the co-ordinating Hub of the GGR-D
Programme, the largest GGR programme funded by the UK government to date.
Find out more <https://co2re.org/who-we-are/>
What we do

We are conducting cross-cutting research on the environmental, economic,
social, cultural, ethical, legal and governance issues around GGR and
co-ordinating across the national programme.
Find out more <https://co2re.org/what-we-do/>
How we work

CO2RE is led by evidence and expertise, and values co-creation, engagement,
diversity and inclusion. Responsible innovation is central to our approach.
Find out more <https://co2re.org/how-we-work/>
What is CO2RE?

Funded through the UKRI SPF Greenhouse Gas Removal Demonstrators (GGR-D)
Programme, CO2RE co-ordinates the Programme and conducts solutions-led
research to evaluate a balanced portfolio of economically, socially and
environmentally scalable GGR options, with associated policy design,
engagement and outreach.

This will enable the UK to lead internationally on achieving global
net-zero emissions, consistent with the Paris Agreement. Backed by seven
institutions and led by the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment
<https://www.smithschool.ox.ac.uk/> at the University of Oxford, this is
the largest GGR programme funded by the UK government to date.
Find out more <https://co2re.org/what-we-do/>
Discover our launch event

In May 2022, CO2RE hosted a two-day conference on Greenhouse Gas Removal,
alongside the rest of the Greenhouse Gas Removal Demonstrators (GGR-D)
Programme and the previous GGR Programme.

The event, which launched our new programme, brought together researchers,
policymakers, industry, media and the public to highlight the of GGR in
effective, sustainable and equitable climate action.

Find out more <https://co2re.org/uk-ggr-event/>