Hello,

I used complete bouguer anomaly data for the gravity inversion in VOXI and now
I have a density model. I also considered the topography and used a DEM grid.
My question is related to the range of density values of the model, because I
have a range of negative and positive values (-0.29 to 0.42 g/cm3).
So it seems that I have to add the bouguer density used in the data correction
(2.67g/cm3) to have a real density range.
Can someone help me to clarify this issue...

Best regards,
Ana

---

Forum archives can be accessed here: http://lyris.geosoft.com/read/?forum=geonet
You are currently subscribed to geonet as: arch...@mail-archive.com.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from any of our forums, select the User Forum
selection on the Geosoft Community page:
http://www.geosoft.com/support/community/forums/register/