Hi,I am trying to load a menu (.omn file not customized by Geosoft) in OM
version 9.0.2.In the latest version of OM, 'Manage menu' only shows standard
and Geosoft customized menus and extension and it does not allow to locate
other .omn f= ile.How can I load a menu in OM? Regards Omid MahmoodiGovernment
of SaskatchewanGeophysicistSaskatchewan Geological Survey, Ministry of the
Economy 11th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street Regina, SK  S4P 2C8Phone:  (306)
787-2560
---

Forum archives can be accessed here: http://lyris.geosoft.com/read/?forum=geonet
You are currently subscribed to geonet as: arch...@mail-archive.com.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from any of our forums, select the User Forum
selection on the Geosoft Community page:
http://www.geosoft.com/support/community/forums/register/
  • [geonet] Loading a menu in... Omid Mahmoodi <omid.mahmo...@yahoo.com>