Hi all

I can report now that the USGS potential field GXs are working in
version 9.2 of Oasis. Make sure you follow the readme instructions
(especially the path modification). Thanks to Jeff Philips for his
quick bug fix.

Sean

Sean Walker, M.Sc., P.Geo.
Senior Geophysicist
Campbell & Walker Geophysics Ltd.
11 Maritime Street
Edinburgh, EH6 6SB, Scotland
Office:  +44 (0) 131 624 8924
Mobile: +44 (0) 778 056 7245
email: wal...@cwgeophysics.ca
Registered in Scotland #SC431537

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Sean Walker (CWG)
<wal...@cwgeophysics.ca> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried USGS GXs again with 9.2.
>
> When trying to run the band pass filter I received an error. The error
> occurs trying to import the file bpfil.pst into a gdb. The error is a
> file not found error because the bpfil.pst file is actaully named
> bpfil.pstBpfil. Therefore no data is written to it and it is not
> imported into the gdb.
>
> I looked through the source code but couldn't figure out where the
> error is happening.
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Sean
> Sean Walker, M.Sc., P.Geo.
> Senior Geophysicist
> Campbell & Walker Geophysics Ltd.
> 11 Maritime Street
> Edinburgh, EH6 6SB, Scotland
> Office:  +44 (0) 131 624 8924
> Mobile: +44 (0) 778 056 7245
> email: wal...@cwgeophysics.ca
> Registered in Scotland #SC431537
>

> On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 12:54 PM, author.nameemail
> <geonet@lyris.geosoft.com> wrote:
>> Classification: Saudi Aramco: Public
>>

>> Hello,
>>

>> We are experiencing similar errors as we updated recently to 9.1.
>>
>> We also tested (example.Gx + example.dll) as posted into GX Development Kit
>> in one of the 8.x versions.
>>
>> Not able to run it nor similar GXs that we’ve been using fine with 8.5.
>>
>> Any progress on this?
>>
>> Is this new version limited to 64bit GXs compiled on 9.1 GX developer kit?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dumitru Ion
>>
>> Potential Fields Team, Aramco
>>
>> This email has been classified as Saudi Aramco: Public by Ion, Dumitru on
>> Sunday, April 23, 2017 2:54:07 PM.

You are currently subscribed to geonet as: arch...@mail-archive.com.
To subscribe to any of our forums, select the User Forum selection on the
Geosoft Community page:
http://www.geosoft.com/support/community/forums/register/
To unsubscribe from any of our forums, select the User Forum on the Geosoft
Community page: http://www.geosoft.com/support/community/forums/unsubscribe/