Hi Stella,

Dr Alan Reid has (co-)authored a lot of papers on Euler Deconvolution. To the
best our knowledge, the Geosoft implementation uses conventional Euler as
described in Reid et al (1990) supplemented with extended Euler as described in
Mushayandebvu et al (2001).

I’ve uploaded these two papers to Dropbox for you:

Reid et al (1990)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x95bqn4fuuz8zam/Reid%20et%20al%20%281990%29%20-%20Magnetic%20interpretation%20in%20three%20dimensions%20using%20Euler%20deconvolution.pdf?dl=0

Mushayandebvu et al (2001)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvrp7bxsj682qam/Mushayandebvu%20et%20al%20%282001%29%20-%20Magnetic%20source%20parameters%20of%20two-dimensional%20structures%20using%20extended%20Euler%20deconvolution.pdf?dl=0

Kind regards
Tim

Tim Archer
Director
Reid Geophysics Limited

Maximising the value of gravity, magnetic and electromagnetic data for
petroleum, mineral and UXO explorers

Office +44 (0)1323 645199  |  Mobile +44 (0)7960 879983  |  Skype tim.arrow
Unit 3, The Coachmakers, 116a Seaside, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 7QP, UK
www.reid-geophys.co.uk<http://www.arrowgeophysics.co.uk/>

Reid Geophysics Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company
number 04924658. Registered office 95 Seaside Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex,
BN21 3PL.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and is solely
for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any
information contained in this email.  Any views or opinions are solely those of
the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Reid Geophysics Limited.