Hello Geonet,

Spring is right around the corner here in the UK and so too is exploration
season!  Brush off the hiking boots and compasses GPS and get a head start by
catching up on some fresh new discussions in the Geonet Forum:

Ever wonder how the shaded relief grid is calculated, or want to learn how to
create an alternative? <http://bit.ly/2Fvixkz>

Learn something new about RIP (reconnaissance IP) and VOXI

Miss the latest UXO Webinar?  Get the link to the recording and watch at your

Share your field GPS experience.<http://bit.ly/2I5AVz1>

For those of you whose exploration season never really ends, even better. Grab
a cup of tea and pull up the Geonet forum for a well deserved break and join
the conversation!

Remember that the My Geosoft Geonet Forum is open to everyone.  All you need is
a Geosoft ID.  Any problems signing in or accessing the forum links above,
please let me know.

Becky Bodger
Community Manager | Geosoft
geosoft.com<http://www.geosoft.com/> | blog<http://blogs.geosoft.com/> |
twitter<http://twitter.com/geosoft> |
linkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/geosoft-inc-> |
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/GeosoftInc> | T +44 1491 835 231

Geosoft Europe Ltd, Registered in England number 2738327. Registered Office: 4
Reading Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7LY. VAT: 614815056. A subsidiary of
Geosoft Incorporated, Toronto, Canada. Contact

Forum archives can be accessed here: http://lyris.geosoft.com/read/?forum=geonet
You are currently subscribed to geonet as: arch...@mail-archive.com.
To subscribe to any of our forums, select the User Forum selection on the
Geosoft Community page:
To unsubscribe from any of our forums, select the User Forum on the Geosoft
Community page: http://www.geosoft.com/support/community/forums/unsubscribe/