-1

Not much has changed since we made this decision to make it non-public. In fact
ironically I feel like more people are using GEOS than before.
I was hoping removing the C++ public would scare more people away so we could
do some major rework :).

I'd like us to be able to guarantee some bit of ABI stability before we go
taking this restriction off.

NO ONE READS READMES, they rely on at least some light punches :)