Sounds good to me.  You releasing today?

I was going to do a stress test before PostGIS 3.0 beta1 release, so would be
good to test with what you publish.

From: geos-devel [mailto:geos-devel-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Ramsey
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 6:31 PM
To: GEOS Development List <geos-devel@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [geos-devel] 3.8 beta?

Hearing no objections I am going to roll a 3.8.0beta1. I will call for a real
vote on final 3.8.0 later next week.

P.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 2:34 PM Paul Ramsey <pram...@cleverelephant.ca
<mailto:pram...@cleverelephant.ca> > wrote:

If we are going to try and sneak 3.8 under the Pg12/PostGIS3 release, we should
probably roll 3.8 out pretty darn fast. Thank you for triaging your tickets, we
are down to a nice small list!

https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/report/3

The remaining tickets still represent some changes, but there are PR's ready to
merge if we wish, or we can just punt them forward to 3.9 if we don't want to
risk it.

Does anyone object to a fast 3.8 beta?

P.