I'm writing an interface library to wrap around LibGEOS which I hope will
simplify its use a little in other domains besides GIS. (Mainly for myself
but I'm documenting it in case it's useful to anyone else.)

Rather than look at the (currently somewhat fluid) API, I was hoping one or
two people familiar with the GEOS package would have a quick look over the
first (incomplete) draft of the document that I'm writing for it, and pass
on any major criticisms if I have got anything seriously wrong so far.

     http://gtoal.com/src/polygon/Manual.html

I haven't documented the API yet as it's not finalised; I'm making changes
as I document everything. The 'TO DO' section at the end is not part of the
document - those are just notes to myself.

Follow up by email (gt...@gtoal.com) or reply here, whichever you think is
more appropriate.  Thanks,

Graham