Dear all,

thank you for proposing me Andrea, and thanks to Justin and Alessio
for giving green light for me :)
Justin, Ive read about commit policies and things are pretty clear.
There won't be any committing done before patches get reviewed from
the community.

I will create account at xircles and join to Geoserver group and
notify you back here.

Thank you all again,

regards,
Ivan

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/andreaaime
>>> http://twitter.com/geowolf

>> --
>> Justin Deoliveira
>> OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
>> Enterprise support for open source geospatial.

Ivan Grcic