Great proposal Andrea, looking forward to getting this rolling. +1 with a
few comments.

* If we find that the 1 month release frequency is a bit much, due to
resourcing constraints, or whatever, we might consider to reduce the cycle
back to a release very 2 months.

* We should capture this in the developer guide.

Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org