On 01/10/12 16:36, Christian Mueller wrote:
> Hi, I am not a member of the PSC

Christian, you are still on the PSC list (and the PSC as far as I know):
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/policies/psc.html

I do not recall you stepping down, nor the committee declaring your
position vacant. Did I miss something in the minutes?

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer