+1 here.

Having al SSL filter on the chain seems to be a very good improvement,
especially on REST responses which send clear text and is possible in some
cases to have back the store passwords in clear.

Had a quick look at the code, the headers look fine, javadoc on methods
fine and there are test cases.

It would be possible to have also a doc update on filters configuration? If
still there ignore this question, I did not checked.

Alessio.

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.