Hi Andrea,

On 28/11/13 09:38, Andrea Aime wrote:

Very nice. I searched around but could not locate where the valueOf()
mandatory xpath function is managed. Do you have pointers?

Ah, I don't think this is implemented.

    > I'm also wondering about remote references, does app-schema has any
    > support for those?
    > Something like, cross feature type references, or references to GML
    > hosted on remote
    > servers?
    Cross-feature types, yes, but remote, no.

I see. Have you ever seen usage of true remote usage in any official application
schema?
Or when they say "remote", they really mean just out of page, but same server?

I thought remote resolve meant another server. This has not been implemented.

Regards
Niels