+1
definitely good idea

On 28/11/13 15:03, Andrea Aime wrote:
Hi,
this thing has bothered me for some time now... when I look at the WEB-INF/lib contents it's easy to locate GeoTools jars, it's easy to locate imageio-ext ones,
but the GeoServer ones are sprinkled here and there.

What people think of prefixing all our jars with the "gs-" prefix?
Makes it easier to locate the GeoServer own jars around :-)

Cheers
Andrea

--
==