The artefacts (except the mac dmg) are all on sourceforge and there are
draft blog posts at
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=116830172286767929#editor/target=post;postID=2019841344328443092;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postnameand
http://blog.geoserver.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=1839&action=edit&message=10-
feel free to correct my spelling or add in any exciting new features
I've
missed.

I'll hit publish around 9am GMT on the 19th March - which is the closest to
on time I've managed yet for a release :-)

Ian

--
Ian Turton