Hi everybody,
since today has been announced that MapFish-Print 2.0.0 has been released,
I think it could be a good moment to update the dependency on the printing
community module to this version, on master.
I was also thinking of promoting the community module to extension.
Two roadmaps are possible:
 1) update the dependency now and let it stay for some time on master
before promoting to extension
 2) do both at the same time

What do you think is the best choice?

Regards,