Ian, at some point we have to make a cut, otherwise we are going back to a
feature based release model, instead of a time boxed one.

Or alternatively, we may decide to jump over this one shift all our
programmed releases one month?
But honestly I don't like the idea one bit.

Cheers
Andrea

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Ian Turton <ijtur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Kevin
>

> Is this mosaic issue that has come up a blocker for 2.6.0? from the sound
> of it is serious but does it only affect Finland? :-)
>

> Ian
>
> On 24 September 2014 16:52, Kevin Smith <ksm...@boundlessgeo.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Ian.
>>
>> Releasing with 1.5.3 probably wouldn't work.  There are changes in the
>> 1.6 branch that that GS 2.6 depends on so it would just break things.  As a
>> last resort, 1.6.0-RC1 would be a better choice.
>>
>> My time Is still constrained but I think I should be able to complete the
>> process today.
>>
>> On 24 September 2014 06:41, Ian Turton <ijtur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Whoops - I knew there was something I had to do this morning
>>>
>>> I'll do it now
>>>
>>> Ian
>>>
>>> On 24 September 2014 14:39, Justin Deoliveira <jdeol...@boundlessgeo.com

>>> --
>>> Ian Turton
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Kevin Smith
>>
>> Junior Software Engineer | Boundless <http://boundlessgeo.com/>
>>
>> ksm...@boundlessgeo.com
>>
>> +1-778-785-7459
>>
>> @boundlessgeo <http://twitter.com/boundlessgeo/>
>>

>> <http://twitter.com/boundlessgeo/>
>>
>> [image: http://boundlessgeo.com/]
>> <http://boundlessgeo.com/>
>>

> --
> Ian Turton

==
http://goo.gl/NWWaa2 for more information.
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax: +39 0584 1660272
mob: +39  339 8844549

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

*AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003*

nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il
loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio,
per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo
messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di
darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio
stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso,
divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od
utilizzarlo per finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai
principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
(Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
information in this message that has been received in error. The sender
does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.