On 20-11-14 13:56, Andrea Aime wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Andrea Aime

> Hum... maybe it is unrelated, but other people have reported issues due
> to a Firefox
> upgrade (version 33) not working properly over NVidia video cards, and
> generating
> especially bad looking results with the GeoServer user interface: might
> it be your case too?

Found that one too, and tried to do the about:config trick. I'm on a
remote desktop to the server here, so not so much graphic drivers to
update...

So I thought to install Chrome there.
Mmm, strange stuff going on here... Chrome is doing fine ????

Going back to snapshot 13oct: All browsers working fine.
Going to 2.6.1 again: only Chrome working.

Some other observation when looking into network timing of Firefox:
all files seem to get retrieved in milliseconds, EXCEPT:
screen.css
print.css
geoserver.css
those 3 take 21000ms ??

(but again: switching between the two versions solves/brings back the
problem).

To make it even more complex: there is a new firewalling regime here..
not sure if this can affect this. Seems unlikely though when those three
files in different versions have different loading times??

Regards,

Richard