Hi Jody,

I think discussions have been resolved. For the time being we do not plan any move away from restful in geoserver and we will keep the user/role stuff as a "bonus" feature of geofence-server for now until it is reimplemented in restful.

Just the spring bean issue (see other email) and it is good to go.

Regards
Niels